VOLUNTEER :: Community Manager (part-time)
Your adventure in the countryside
The Coconat crew is looking for a motivated person to join us on-site as our new Community Manager!
Maybe it’s you?!
What we are looking for:
- Highly motivated people
- Really have to be a team player and an independent thinker who is quick to tackle new challenges
- Interested in future of work / coworking in the countryside / permaculture / upcycling…
- Openness and pleasure in building community – both with our ever growing team and with the public
- Availability to live on-site for at least 1 month.
- Some German language ability is a big plus!
What we offer:
- Three meals a day, plus snacks, coffee, and tea
- Accommodation (shared with other ColivingX-ers)
- Free use of coworking facilities
- Freedom to develop and create your own projects here at Coconat
- And of course being an integral part of the Coconat Family
What the job entails*:
- Preparing for and welcoming new guests
- Being the main point of contact for guests
- Developing and leading community building activities
- Some service oriented tasks, like preparing for meals and serving drinks and food
- 20 hours/week for Coconat, the rest for your own projects and interests
*The volunteer position has been temporarily modified, and includes more cleaning tasks than in the past. Anyone arriving in 2020 will have get the updated expectations through a phone call or email contact. We are in a very flexible mode at the moment, and will search for people who are able to be flexible as well.
🙂 send your CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
« Thank you and Welcome to Coconat!
COCONAT Summer Games! »