Coconat stands for Community and Concentrated work in Nature.
Our purpose: Inviting. Inspiring. Inventing sustainable stuff.
Our Mission: Coconat is impact driven company, which combines workation, coworking, coliving, and special projects on rural development. Coconat is an open and diverse community, where everyone can pursue their aspirations. The goal is an inclusive and inspiring environment for all people.
We are looking for an experienced host and hotel manager. If you are a passionate self-starter, Coconat is the place for you. Do not hesitate to apply.
- Greeting and welcoming guests and first contact for a variety of visitors.
- Space-Management: You are the first contact person at the reception and coordinate the areas accommodation, cleaning, reception and kitchen in the daily business.
- Feelgood management: ensuring quality standards are met and promoting a relaxed atmosphere within the team and among guests. Working closely with our community managers and founders.
- Creating cleaning and work schedules. Ordering office and cleaning supplies.
- Handling booking requests. Answering phones and emails.
- Own area of responsibility, depending on experience or interest e.g. optimizing purchasing, coordinating repairs or sending reminders.
- Checking compliance with Corona protection and general safety measures.
- You are an outgoing person, love to host and give guests a great time at Coconat.
- You are fascinated by innovative environments, like entrepreneurship and can identify with the specifics of Coconat as a company.
- You have a talent for improvisation, are able to multi-task, keep an overview in stressful and confusing moments and like flat hierarchies.
- You have experience in hotel management or equivalent or a commercial education in the hotel industry,
- You are fluent in German and English and feel comfortable in international contexts.
- You have experience with booking, database and hotel management software or can easily learn new programs.
- You would describe yourself as a disciplined, structured & well organized working person.
- Personal knowledge of the coworking scene and interest in rural development/social entrepreneurship a plus.
- This position requires working in shifts, the Galaxy Manager team is self-organizing, so flexibility is a plus.
Place of work: Bad Belzig, OT Klein Glien in the nature park Hoher Fläming
Start Date: As soon as possible
Compensation: all Galaxy managers receive approximately €800-1,200 gross per month. In return, the position offers other benefits and professional development opportunities, including:
- Free coworking membership with all Coconaut Club membership benefits.
- All Coconat employees are welcome to all meals served during their shift: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Our meals are vegetarian by default, and vegan upon request.
- Reduced meal price when you’re not working (€5 per meal).
- Enjoy our special wellness offer with employee discount for:
- Sauna (20 € for two hours).
- Massages (50% discount).
- Free access to Coconat’s yoga and meditation room.
- Access to our natural pool.
- Special accommodation and drink rates for friends and family.
- Free access to our other facilities: Maker Space, Video Editing Room, Carriage House and Carriage House Kitchen.
Please send CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.