Exchange time for a cost-free stay
Your adventure in the countryside
The Coconat crew is looking for a motivated person to join us on-site as our new Community Manager!
Maybe it’s you?!
What we are looking for:
- Highly motivated people
- Really have to be a team player and an independent thinker who is quick to tackle new challenges
- Interested in future of work / coworking in the countryside / permaculture / upcycling…
- Openness and pleasure in building community – both with our ever growing team and with the public
- Availability to live on-site for at least 1 month (shorter stays possible).
- Some German language ability is a big plus!
What we offer:
- Three meals a day, plus snacks, coffee, and tea
- Accommodation (might have to share with other volunteers)
- Free use of coworking facilities
- Freedom to develop and create your own projects here at Coconat
- And of course being an integral part of the Coconat Family
What the job entails:
- Preparing for and welcoming new guests
- Being the main point of contact for guests
- Developing and leading community building activities
- Some service oriented tasks, like preparing for meals and serving drinks and food
- 20 hours/week for Coconat, the rest for your own projects and interests
🙂 send your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com